We all experience stress in our day to day lives. Stress can be defined as wired up, pumped up or even fed up. Many of your daily habits and routines can cause stress. The task of managing day to day routines is very stressful for people who suffer with anxiety. Once stressed out it is not always easy to conquer your emotions, however, these tweleve strategies can effectively minimize your stress level. Once your stress is reduced you can have more enjoyment, less worries and better relationships with your family and friends.
Here are my tips:
1. Plan your priorities and be flexible if things don't always go as planned.
2. Prepare for events in advance. Don't wait until the last minute to organize the details.
3. Meditate and Breathe - Have a morning routine that includes some quiet time.
4. Think affirming thoughts and release thinking I "should have" thoughts, Should have thoughts are obligatory feelings of what you probably didn't want to do.
5. Stop the catastrophic thinking ( Looking for the worst outcome).
6. Let go of inflexible and ingrained habits, thoughts and beliefs.
7. Keep a journal of affirmations and things your are grateful for.
8. Be kind to yourself. Self-care is an important part feeling stress free.
9. Enjoy a funny movie, a concert, or an activity that makes you happy. Get some physical excercise.
10. Repair or avoid toxic relationships.
11. Remember what you can change and control is yourself.
12. Learn to say no and be okay with it!!
If none of these strategies work try talking with a licensed professional counselor, therapist who can help you to identify the soure of your stress.